Wednesday, November 18, 2009

My workout numbers: Block 4


I am rapidly approaching the end of the 4th block and will already be in my Strength Endurance mini-cycle tomorrow (dreading every minute). So far, My strength numbers have been continually increasing and am very confident in my next block that they will continue to get much higher although that is not the focus.

Bench:360x1 :just missed 375 for major PR :(

Squat:455x2: probably could have squeezed out three but this lift has been climbing very steadily and is the first time in several months since I have heavily loaded up a full back squat.

High Incline sprints: 37: Feel like the first 15 are a breeze but after about 20-25 it hits hard.

In just over a week or so i will move on to my next block focusing on POWER. I love max strength work but being explosive and fast is something I love training for. This will be an exciting block to log. Ankle is feeling great and the ROM is getting better by the week. I have really been focusing on some long duration stretches for my quads and lateral rotaters and hitting the foam roller (PVC) hard as always. Will be sure to post results in the near future and am guaranteeing some increases...hopefully.

1 comment:

  1. Very Impressive TJ. Glad to hear the ankle is doing so well. Keep up the good work, you have a bright future ahead.

    Wayne

    ReplyDelete