Thursday, October 1, 2009

Block 2 Complete!


My training the last couple of months or so have been primarily focused on enhancing potential of my oxidative capacities and localized muscle endurance while maintaining strength and power. So far all has gone great and the results prove it.
All taken upon waking up:
AVG HR-56
Peak HR- 60
Low HR-51
This has been a great and practical indicator of eccentric cardiac hypertrophy. Following this week I will begin my next block with Max strength being the main focus. I am planning on great increases in numbers and will post my results ever couple weeks to track progress. Some other qualities I will address is increasing FT capacity and introduction of speed strength. I will maintain the aerobic/endurance components by a mini-block as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment