Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Livin' the dream!


This summer i recently concluded my internship at Indianapolis Fitness and Sports Training under Mike Robertson and Bill Hartman. To say that I learned a lot would be a drastic understatement. A few of the million key concepts that I attained were recognizing the many ways in which people will try to compensate in various movement patterns, how to take an assessment and apply it to developing individualized programs, and developing annual plans for elite athletes of various sports. It is obvious that being named to Men's Health Top 10 gyms that they are doing something right and all you really have to do is stop by to realize that Mike and Bill are some of the best in the industry. The tools they supplied me with will without a doubt be a driving influence for the rest of my career. Even though they don't need it, I wish them all the luck and thank them for this wonderful opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment